Saturday, October 28, 2006

140 days to go...

Well, the wedding plans are coming along very nicely (touch wood!). In fact, we have confirmed the date, location, Reverend, dresses (Jeanette's, Kate's, as well as mine) and the photographer. Further, we have picked, ordered, and received the wedding invitations, and we have selected our wedding bands!!!!! Last night we registered at The Bay and had a tough time selecting from all of the beautiful Denby collections. We decided on a very elegant, yet simple line entitled 'Linen'. We have also decided on an idea for our wedding favours and they are well on their way to completion. Lastly, 'Black & Lee' has offered to provide the tuxedos for free. This fun surprise was orchestrated by Scott's dad who has the connection.

Although I've never really been a 'wedding person', I'm surprised at how excited I am getting about the 'big day'. Every day I discover new reasons why I love Scott; he's just such a quality person and I enjoy being in his company.

1 comment:

kkyee said...

You sound so organized Charlene! I'm happy that all your plans have fallen into place and that you don't appear too stressed by the "big day". Looking forward to hearing more about the wedding plans!