Friday, January 26, 2007

50 days until the wedding!!!!!!!!!

Tickety tock, tickety tock, the day is quickly approaching. In fact, it is only 50 days away! Scott and I are now refocusing our efforts onto some of the smaller tasks that need to be addressed. Tonight we are off to purchase a guest book and will also begin to consider a seating plan.

I'm looking forward to this weekend because we are celebrating Chris' entrance into the 'dirty thirties' on Saturday night at Shabusan Garden downtown. As well, I am so pleased to learn that Kim earned a well deserved promotion at work! For those of you who don't know, Kim is Kelvin's significant other and I've known her for almost a decade! Yikes, I'm getting old. Anyway, she is a dedicated person who is intensely loyal to her friends. I just love her :-)

Aside from all of the above, I hope to get heaps of marking done. I'm also considering re-thinking my approach to my Shakespeare unit. Hopefully I'll have a productive weekend!

1 comment:

kkyee said...

I can't believe you can concentrate on Shakespeare when there are more interesting things to do - such as create that seating plan! :-) It's so exciting having an "old" friend get married. I get giddy telling people about you guys too!