Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day!


Last night Scott and I celebrated the day of l'amour by enjoying a wonderful Greek feast. Afterwards we went to Starbucks where we slowly sipped on liquid pleasure. This was surely a much improved Valentine's Day over last year when Scott was out on a 'man date' with a former co-worker and I was babysitting.

Wedding Update:

The wedding is now thirty days away! Scott and I just have a few minor decisions to make and then we are in the clear! (touch wood). It was great to hear this week that my family from Portland will be making the trip up to be with us. It will be especially nice to see Emily as she is all grown up now! Yikes. It feels like yesterday when my mom received her baby pics in the mail. Time is definitely marching forward!

No comments: